Wednesday, January 26, 2011

An update...

I got to make a quick run into the apartment today. I was given a grand total of 15 minutes to get everything we needed. We have some damage to our things but it isn't nearly as bad as it could have been. The entire bottom 9 floors are uninhabitable, unfortunately. It looks like we will be able to relocate on a higher floor sometime next week. So we have another week of hotel living to look forward to. I think we have been adapting well. Here is our modified clothes line......


And kenzie's been great as usual. Here she is sitting up like a big girl in the hotel restaurant.


and hanging out with Dad.....


Jen had a very detailed list of things for me to get out of the apartment. In the mad dash I forgot her underwear. Looks like she will be wearing CVS high cut briefs tonight......my bad.


We are expecting another twelve inches of snow tonight. Bring it on....we'll just order room service tomorrow!
Sorry for the poor pic quality...all taken with my iphone.
Ashley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. you sure are brave posting a pictures of the underwear while living in a one room area, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i literally just laughed out loud!!! love the high cut briefs!!!! hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have been thinking about yall so much lately. You guys will have some interesting memories of your Boston experience! I hope you will be able to get your other things from your apartment and find a place to live before too long. Try to enjoy your hotel amenities and room service!

    ReplyDelete