Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Quick Little Kenzie Post!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. It's amazing how quickly time flies by when you are not at work. I don't have too much to blog about but I do have some great pictures of Kenzie that I would like to share-

Kenzie has learned from her Mom that you point at things that you find interesting (in a book for example). She has taken that concept to the next level. She points at everything! When I walk in the door from work she points at me. When she wants to eat, she points at her food. We were finally lucky enough to catch a few shots of her pointing while walking today.
Pointing at a passerby....
 And at a man playing the bagpipes in the Public Garden....
 Kenzie's had her first tooth for awhile now but none of the grandparents have been able to see it on Skype. Fortunately Kenzie consented to a photograph of her tooth today. Here she is opening up wide...
For the grandparents, I enhanced the tooth!
Kenzie is obsessed with books. And she is not ok with the old books that she has had for awhile. She must have a steady stream of new books to stay happy! Here she is with her latest acquisition. (shhh...she doesn't need to know it's upside down)
Kenzie is really starting to learn how to get what she wants! I don't know how children learn to do these things but it is tough to stay strong sometimes. Here is Kenzie when she was not allowed to play with a power cord. Does she know how to work Dad already or what!?
With a little redirection we are happy again!
Kenzie really likes playing in a 'tent' that Mom makes for her. Here she is taking a peek from around the sheet.
I think the static electricity got to you again Kenzie!
And how about a few more smiles just because I can!

 Even though we are a long way from home this Easter, it has been the best ever because of our sweet little girl!
Ashley



2 comments:

  1. aww how cute, and does she ever look like her daddy.........hope all is well witg you guys, tell ashley bro. steve said hello and we miss you guys down here...he was supposed to come back to take care of me in my old age.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ashley, you are SO in for it!! Love that pitiful face when you wouldn't let her play with the cord....such a mean Daddy! ;0)

    ReplyDelete