Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Week Gone

It is amazing how time flies by so fast, especially when having fun. We had such a great time with Honey and Pops this week and it was over far too quickly. Here's another great picture of Kenzie with Honey....
Sunday we walked to Faneuil Hall and ate at a restaurant called Durgin Park. They are well known for their prime rib and baked beans. As you can see below, Pops was in heaven.....
Mom is amazed at the size of that prime rib!!
I had the seafood platter (fried of course) and it was excellent.
Kenzie had.........well you know what!
While walking around the shopping area, we came across this group performing Inca music. It was fantastic and Pops picked up one of their CDs.
For my birthday, Jen got me and mom tickets to see Wicked. We were lucky enough to get to go to the last showing in Boston. Here you can see us before the show.
Earlier in the day we noticed the trailer for packing up the show.
All around the show was amazing! I highly recommend anyone that gets the chance to see it should go.
Here's Jen and Kenzie getting ready to go out for some coffee. We've upgraded to New England style hats!
How about some more pics of Honey, Pops, and Kenzie (I'm sure that's what everyone wants to see anyway!)



I am very excited to report that my brother Danny recently found out that he has been accepted to medical school. Thinking back to the days of med school is a mixture of some good memories and nausea mixed with the smell of formaldehyde! Below you can see a picture of what Danny has to look forward to- lots of studying and muscle spasms. Jen was sweet enough to take this picture of me one day before a big test! Notice the heating pad......
I have the great joy of being on hospital service this weekend so no great adventures to discuss. Next week we will travel to Salem, MA for the weekend so we should have lots of great stuff to talk about.
One more pic of Kenzie looking extra cute before bed!

Take care,
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Love the post, once again. Your med school flash back made me chuckle....and then a small shiver went up my spine.....and the smell of formaldehyde overcame me. That's all I remember. :0) We loved the Halloween card-- thank you! Kenzie is precious, and we are looking forward to our visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your post every week. Love that last picture of Kenzie with those gorgeous big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...looking forward to med school! :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of you looks like my life right now. I'm sitting here, surrounded by books, trying to avoid studying for histology. Is it nice on the other side? Because it sure seems nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The other side is beautiful....well except for maybe your intern year, where you are paid minimum wage for maximum work. You have much to look forward to I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was as cool and comfortable as Jen in these pics feeding Kenzie! That little girl has the biggest beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete